Disability Adapted Cars
Our Disability Cars are fully adapted Automatic cars.
We have the only instructor in South East England who is authorised by Motability to teach HIGHTEC adaptions.
- SMARTSTEER – This is a hand held steering device, that means you are able to operate all the cars electrics from the steering wheel.
- Ability to move the accelerator and brake pedals to both sides of driver’s side. (see image below)
- Two sided indicators. (see image below)
- Easy Release Handbrakes
- Accelerator hand control on steering wheel.
- Brake control on steering wheel
- Steering ball on steering wheel. (see image below)
- Power steering
- Foot pedal extensions.
- High adjustment for driver seat.
- Seat extensions and support for both seat back and base of seat allowing further higher seating position and forward positions. (see image below)